Become a Studio

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

BECAUSE
WE'RE BUILT 
DIFFERENT

THE TRUTH IS,

Video Content is Being Cheapened.

Ads spoil the viewer experience, content is made for algorithms, creators only make a fraction of the profits, there are endless subscription services... and none of them fix the problem.

but Studio.Page,

is a Platform Built By Members that Supports the Public's Right to Art.

Here, our mission is to provide an ad free user experience that fosters the creative class, and uplifts the collective.

empowering community,

to Purchase with a Purpose.

For $10 a month, Studio.Page members gain access to a growing community of tens, hundreds, eventually thousands of creators and their video content. Here, you're not just engaging, you're participating. You decide where that money goes to.

transparent by design,

Because there's Nothing to Hide.

We pay for hosting and processing together. After that, Studio.Page keeps 20% of the revenue in order to keep improving on this kick-ass platform. The other 80% is paid directly to the Creators. And here's where it gets fun...

studios are paid

Based on the Content You Watch.

We count how many minutes every member watches per Studio throughout the month, and divide that total by all of the minutes watched collectively. Then, each Creator is paid accordingly.

We're Tired of How Things are Being Done, Aren't You?

be part of the solution.

Creators

We are partners.
Become a Studio today.

Members

Help build something significant
for $10 a month.

BECAUSE WE'RE BUILT DIFFERENT

THE TRUTH IS,

Video Content and User Experience are Being Cheapened.

Ads spoil the viewer experience, content is made for algorithms, creators only make a fraction of the profits, there are endless subscription services, and none of them fix the problem.

but Studio.Page,

is a Platform Built By Members that Supports the Public's Right to Art.

Our mission is to provide an ad free user experience that fosters the creative class, and uplifts the collective.

for the founders,

it's Not About Us Profiting, it's About Driving Community Participation With a Purpose.

For $10 a month, Studio.Page members gain access to a growing community of tens, hundreds, even thousands of creators and their video content. The best part is - you decide who that money goes too.

Transparent by Design,

Because We Have Nothing to Hide.

We pay for hosting and processing together. After that, Studio.Page only keeps 20% of the membership fee in order to keep improving on this kick-ass platform. The other 80% is paid directly to the Creators. But here's where it gets fun...

creators are paid

Based on the Content You Watch.

Studio.Page counts how many minutes every member watches per Creator throughout the month, and then divides that number by all of the minutes watched collectively. Then, each Creator is paid accordingly.

Creators

We are partners. Become a Studio today.

Members

Help build something significant for $10 a month.