Welcome To

Studio.Page

We're Built Different

Transparent by Design,

Because there's Nothing to Hide.

Ah yes, you've found yourself another video subscription streaming platform...  but check this out - things happen differently around here. That monthly support directly empowers the community on Studio.Page. Here's how it works:

We pay for hosting and processing together. After that, Studio.Page keeps 20% of the revenue in order to keep improving on this kick-ass platform. And the other 80% is paid directly to the Creators. But here's where it gets fun...

Studios are Paid

Based on the Content You Watch.

We count how many minutes every member watches per Studio throughout the month, and divide that total by all of the minutes watched collectively. Then, each Creator is paid accordingly.

So, not only is so much more of your membership fee going to the actual content creators, but what you watch determines who that 80% goes to.

The Studios

STEP INTO THEIR WORLD

HowNOTtoHighline

LIVE LIFE HIGH... SAFELY!

We break shit and do human testing. Learn and laugh. If Myth Busters, Jack Ass and SNL came together to make a channel about highlining and climbing... this is it!

Rogue Overland

HARD TRAILS, GOOD RIGS, GREAT FRIENDS.

A vehicle based outdoor adventure company created out of a passion for exploring the world around us.

Bliss Climbing

LOVE FOR SOLO

Go further and higher on technical walls to reach the top of your projects with or without a partner but always with a rope!

Cooking

Coming Soon

We are looking to expand our community of creators into a diverse group of incredible people. Join the movement - become a Studio today

Dancing

Coming Soon

We are looking to expand our community of creators into a diverse group of incredible people. Join the movement - become a Studio today

Live Music

Coming Soon

We are looking to expand our community of creators into a diverse group of incredible people. Join the movement - become a Studio today

Performance

Coming Soon

We are looking to expand our community of creators into a diverse group of incredible people. Join the movement - become a Studio today

Progress

Coming Soon

We are looking to expand our community of creators into a diverse group of incredible people. Join the movement - become a Studio today

Yoga

Coming Soon

We are looking to expand our community of creators into a diverse group of incredible people. Join the movement - become a Studio today

The Truth is,

Video Content is Being Cheapened.

Ads spoil the viewer experience, content is made for algorithms, creators only make a fraction of the profits, there are endless subscription services... and none of them fix the problem.

But Studio Page,

is a Platform Built By Members that Supports the Public's Right to Art.

Here, our mission is to provide an ad free user experience, that fosters the creative class and uplifts the collective.

Empowering Community,

to Purchase with a Purpose.

For $10 a month, Studio.Page members gain access to a growing community of tens, hundreds, eventually thousands of creators and their video content. Here, you're not just engaging, you're participating. You decide where that money goes to.

We're Tired of How Things are Being Done, Aren't You?

Be part of the solution.

Creators

We are partners.
Become a Studio today.

Members

Help build something significant
for $10 a month.